Sale Sold out
Regular price £30.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
- The Aspire Cloudflask S retains the stylish side-by-side design and easy-to-use operation of the original Cloudflask device but in a slimmer version with a sleek, aluminium body that weighs just 100g.The Cloudflask S mod is powered by a long-lasting internal 2000mAh battery and features a USB-C design for fast recharging. A 3 level LED light indicator around the power button represents the device’s remaining battery life so you know when it’s time to recharge. (See key below.)Aspire Cloudflask S battery charge key
- Green: 60 - 100%
- Blue: 30 - 60%
- Red: 0 - 30%
- For high VG e-liquid: Use 0.25Ω Cloudflask coil (included).
- For VG:PG 50:50 e-liquid: Use 0.6Ω Cloudflask coil (sold separately).
- Cloudflask 0.25Ω Mesh Coil: 20 - 25W
- Cloudflask 0.6Ω Mesh Coil: 15 - 20W
- Priming the coil before usage
- Using e-liquid with the right VG:PG ratios
- Not going above the recommended wattage
- Topping up your tank so that the coil never dries out
- Short Circuit
- Low Voltage
- Vaping Over Time
- Over Voltage
- Dimensions: 95.8 x 41.3 x 22.3mm
- Weight: 100.2g
- Device Material: Aluminium
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Charging: USB-C
- Pod Capacity: 2ml
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Coil Material: Kanthal AF
- With restricted Direct-Lung vaping, you inhale in the same way as DL, but you don’t require as much airflow over the coil. The flavour experience is similar to DL, but the throat hit is more similar to MTL. See MTL v DL for more information.
- What is the difference between Mouth-to-Lung (MTL), Direct-Lung (DL) and restricted Direct-Lung (RDL) vaping?
- You can extend coil life by:
- How long does the coil last?
- Yes. Remove the pod from the device, and empty out any e-liquid. Wash the pod out with warm (not boiling) water. Ensure that the pod is fully dry before using it again.
- Lithium batteries should not be left unattended when charging. It is also important to use an appropriate charger, such as the Veho Plug Adaptor. For more information see our battery safety infographic.
- Bypass power delivers the full power of the battery to the coil without being moderated by the chipset. This means power output will be higher when the battery is fully charged and lower as the battery level drops. See Advanced Vaping Modes for more information.
- When used with the 0.6Ω Cloudflask coil, It can also be used with VG:PG 50:50 e-liquids and nicotine salts.
- What e-liquid can you use in the Aspire Cloudflask S?
- The Aspire Cloudflask S is a great choice for vapers with some experience who are looking for a compact, easy-to-use device that can support both RDL & DL vaping as well as use both high VG and VG:PG 50:50 e-liquids.
- The Aspire Cloudflask S works with the Cloudflask coil range and can be used with both high VG and VG:PG 50:50 e-liquids.
- Designed for sub-ohm vaping and capable of creating large, flavourful clouds, the Cloudflask S uses the Cloudflask coil range and can support both Direct-Lung (with 0.25Ω coil) and restricted Direct-Lung (with 0.6Ω coil) vaping styles. The Cloudflask S pod is also designed with dual air inlets for increased airflow and improved flavour. (See more about DL & RDL vaping styles in the FAQs below.)
- The 25W pod device has a simple, single-button operation and uses bypass output which takes the guesswork out of manually controlling the device and helps the battery last longer. (See more about Bypass power in the FAQs below.)